Promark represents an extensive line of NEMA 4X polycarbonate and custom made-to-order stainless steel enclosures. This product line is unlike any other in today’s market. Superior design and durable polycarbonate material provides an enclosure that is tough, seals tight, supports easy component installation, and looks great!
UL / c-UL Listed
NEMA 4X, 6P, 12, 13 & Marine Use
Patent No. 6,604,798
CE & IP 66/68 Protection
ATEX (contact factory)
These thermoplastic enclosures are designed for use in any application requiring enclosures which are non-corrosive, non-conductive, easy to install and modify, and are competitively priced.
- All Industries – Remote Monitoring
- Solar & Wind Energy Systems – Connection Points and Panels
- Water/Wastewater Treatment – Monitoring
- Sprinkler Systems – Controls
- Electrical Construction – Internal or External
- Telecommunication – Internal or External
- Marine & Marina – Monitoring
- HVAC – Controls
- Car Wash – Controls and Relays
- Instrumentation – Monitoring
- Utility – Panels/Junctions/Outlets
- Machine Building – Interface
- Oil & Gas – Controls and Monitoring
- Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage – Controls and Monitoring
Variety of Accessories:
- Back Panels
- Face Plates
- Height Adjustment Kits for Back Panels
- Cord Grips
- Hole Plugs
- Pole Mounts
- Mounting Feet
- Flange Kits
- Din Rails
Premium, Impact, and Genesis Lines available.
Which has the Better Rating?
Polycarbonate versus Fiberglass:
|Imapact Resistance||Yes||No||The Tensile Strength of Polycarbonate is 900 in/lb, versus the Tensile Strength of Fiberglass, which is 222 in/lb. Polycarbonate has approximately 4X the impact resistance of Fiberglass.|
|Weight||Yes||No||Polycarbonate is up to 40% lighter than Fiberglass, saving on shipping and promoting ease of installation.|
|UV Resistance||Yes||No||UV inhibitors are part of Polycarbonate’s injection mold formulation, versus an additive to the shield coating on Fiberglass.|
|Ease of Modification||Yes||No||Polycarbonate is easy to modify and leaves a clean, smooth surface during machining. Fiberglass is hard on tools, often chips, and produces a problematic dust.|
|Eco-Friendly||Yes||No||Polycarbonate is recyclable. Fiberglass is not.|
|Damage from Shipping & Handling||Yes||No||Polycarbonate is durable and not easily damaged. Fiberglass is very brittle.|
Contact Us Today!
Our dedicated Sales Team is ready to bring the solution that works for you. From concept to production, you’ll have the right fit for your business needs and applications every step of the way.