Custom Aluminum Extrusions
Custom Aluminum Extrusions:
- Customs Aluminum Extrusions up to 8 inch circle size (Maximum of 8 lbs per lineal ft.)
- Primary materials are: 6061, 6063 and 6005 alloys(Other alloys available on request)
- All secondary operations done in-house, including cut-to-length, CNC machining, anodizing, and assembly
- Assembly and custom packaging capabilities available
- Very fast lead times compared to industry standards
- Lean, Six Sigma Corporate Culture
At Promark Electronics we represent companies that have the capabilities to take an aluminum part from initial design, through die creation and alloy specification. In-house anodizing capabilities help us manage the overall process and timeline. They are able to machine and fabricate parts and tools to convert your parts from an extrusion to a ready-to-install component. Their assembly and packaging program management means you get the quality parts you need, when and where you need them, efficiently and reliably.
Our Aluminum Extrusion Partner has three aluminum extrusion presses in a state-of-the-art facility, aligning with overall lean manufacturing processes, to deliver shorter lead-times and consistent quality. This diverse range of extrusion presses can produce everything from the most common, large extruded profiles to some of the smallest and thinnest-walled extruded profiles in the industry. The right press for your project is carefully selected, based on required tolerance, wall thickness, circumscribing circle size, shape and order quantity.
880 ton – 4.5″ (113mm) diameter
2200 ton – 8.0″ (203mm) diameter
3350 ton – 8.0″ (203) diameter
6063 / 6463A / 6005A / 6061
T4 / T5 / T6 / T61
Solids / Semi-Hollows / Hollows
Contact Us Today!
Our dedicated Sales Team is ready to bring the solution that works for you. From concept to production, you’ll have the right fit for your business needs and applications every step of the way.