Promark Electronic’s principals have the experience and resources to design, develop, manufacture, and assemble everything from essential components to finished devices and equipment.
The engineering staff is constantly at the forefront of new and innovative part and process developments that save clients time and money in manufacturing, labor, and materials.
As your outsourcing partner, we can handle as little or as much of your project as you need. From a la carte custom injection molded components to turnkey services, world class manufacturing techniques and consistent methodologies are employed to guarantee that each piece manufactured meets your needs.
- Injection Molding- Using the latest equipment for Over-Molding (same as two-shot molding), Insert Molding, Prototype Molding, Micro-Molding, High Volume Molding, and Short Volume Molding. (20 to 620 ton machine capacity)
- Mold Making- Tooling design, prototype, and production.
- Engineering- Engineers experienced in Part Design, Tooling Design, and Program Management.
- Quality Practices and Certifications- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, and AS9100C Certified; FDA Registered, Good Manufacturing Practices, UL Recognized.
- Design & Development- Engineering, Prototype and Production.
- Manufacturing- Turnkey Programs, Secondary Processes, Clean Room.
- Assembly- Offering Full Assemblies, Subassemblies, and Clean Room Assembly.
- Packaging- Total Turnkey Programs.
- Shipping- Delivery on-time and on-budget with Supply Chain Solutions and Inventory Control Processes.
Contact Us Today!
Our dedicated Sales Team is ready to bring the solution that works for you. From concept to production, you’ll have the right fit for your business needs and applications every step of the way.